A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 45% in the aggregate or 45% in related subject with 40% in aggregate.
- For OBC-A/OBC-B 50% in the aggregate or 54% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- a) Passport Size photo (max 250 KB.)
- c) Scan 10+2 Mark Sheet (max 250 KB.)
A set of self attested testimonials with duly filled application form is needed to submit during verification at college :
- Printed copy of duly filled application form
- Both side Xerox copy of H.S mark sheet
- Xerox copy of age proof
- Xerox copy of caste /PH certificate (If applicable)
- One colored passport size photograph.
- Cancellation certificate at the time of physical verification, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
Admission of a candidate will be canceled if any of statement is found incorrect or incomplete.
Documents Required at the time of admission
- Admission Form with affixed photograph of the student, one self attested Xerox copy of M.P. Admit, one self attested H.S. Mark-sheet, one self attested School leaving Certificate, one self attested SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)/PH/BPL Certificates(where it is applicable).
- Original H.S. or Equivalent Exam. Marksheet and M.P. Admit for date of Birth.
- Original SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)/PH/BPL certificate
- Xerox Copies of Money Receipts both On-line Registration and on-line admission.(one copy money receipt of On-line Registration and on-line admission should be retained by the candidates for future requirement)
****** The Candidates who will be eligible to get themselves admitted in Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya as per merit list, must deposit the prescribed fees through on line and thereafter they will attend Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya within scheduled dates for physical verification, otherwise their candidature for admission will be cancelled without giving any notice.