Online Admission Registration Fees:
- Online admission registration fees Rs. 200.00 per Honours subject.
- Online admission registration fees Rs. 200.00 in Program Course (General)
Note: All students should use only valid mobile numbers at the time of online registration for application of Honours and Program (General) courses for admission related information & updates.
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - All Honours subjects (except Geography): Rs.2535.00
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - Geography: Rs.3690.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) - Other than Geography: Rs.2210.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) Geography & Physical Education: Rs.2910.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (Honours): Rs.3690.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (General) Pure Science and Bio Science: Rs.3365.00
- B.Com 1st Year (General): Rs.2340.00
Documents Required at the time of admission
- Admission Form with affixed one colour photograph of the student.
- One self attested Xerox copy of M.P. Admit, one self attested H.S. Mark Sheet, one self attested School leaving Certificate, one self attested SC/ST/OBC (A) /OBC(B)/PH/BPL Certificates(where it is applicable).
- Original H.S. or Equivalent Exam. Mark Sheet and M.P. Admit for date of Birth.
- Original SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PH/BPL certificate, if applicable.
- Xerox Copies of Money Receipts both Online Registration and Online Admission.(one copy money receipt of Online Registration and Online Admission should be retained by the candidates for future requirement)
* The Candidates who will be eligible to get themselves admitted in Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya as per merit list, must deposit the prescribed fees through on line and thereafter they will attend at Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya within scheduled dates for verification of testimonials (after making payment) will be done after commencement of classes, otherwise their candidature for admission will be cancelled without giving any notice.
**The candidate himself/herself must be present during verification of testimonials. If in any case ,due to any emergency (Hospitalization etc.) the candidate could not appear in the classes during verification of testimonials on the stipulated dates, his/her authorized representatives may appear with all original testimonials and supporting documents of hospitalization etc. only.
***The candidate has to submit cancellation certificate at the time verification of testimonials, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 50% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Scanned Passport Size coloured photo (max 100KB)
- Scanned signature of candidate (max 100KB)
- Scanned H.S. or Equivalent Mark Sheet (max 100KB)
- Scanned admit card of Class X examination (max 100KB)
- Scanned Caste (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) and PH Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)
- Scanned PH (Physically Handicapped) Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)
*Admission into different courses will be strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
**Students who have passed H.S., or equivalent examinations in 2017, 2018 and 2019 are only eligible to admission.
***IN CASE ANY DISCREPANCY IF FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.