ADMISSION GUIDELINES 2022-23
- The students who have passed H.S. or equivalent examination in 2020, 2021 and 2022 are only eligible to apply.
- Admission into different courses will be strictly on the merit basis and availability of seats.
- Each student will have to mention his/her personal valid email id and valid mobile number while his/her application form. A student must upload his/her
- Admit card of class X examination,
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet,
- One recent colour photograph,
- Original caste and/or PH certificate (if any) during the form fill up.
- No application fees will be charged.
- If a student wishes to apply for free student-ship (Half-fee & full fees), he/she will have to pay Rs. 10 at the time of admission fee payment.
- In one application a student will apply 3 honours subjects along with a program course. (In case of Geography program and Physical Education program students should be apply separately).
- If one candidate gets admission in his/her 1st preference of honours/program course he/she will not be able to take admission in other’s preferences. (If, the candidate takes admission in the 3rd preference, he/she still will be awaiting for 1st and 2nd preference merit list).
- Physical attendance in the class for verification of all original testimonials on the stipulated dates is mandatory; other-wise his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A set of self attested testimonials with duly filled application form is needed to submit during verification in the college.
- Physical test will be done for preparation of merit list of the subject of Physical education and NCC (National Cadet Corps) by sending mail and telephonic communication.
- No subject change would be made after physical verification.
***IN CASE ANY DISCREPANCY IS FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - All Honours subjects (except Geography): Rs.2335.00
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - Geography: Rs.3490.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) - Other than Geography: Rs.2010.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) Geography & Physical Education: Rs.2710.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (Honours): Rs.3490.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (General) Pure Science and BioScience: Rs.3165.00
- B.Com 1st Year (General): Rs.2140.00
Documents required at the time of admission
- Admission Form with affixed one colour photograph of the student.
- One self attested Xerox copy of M.P. Admit, one self attested H.S. Mark Sheet, one self attested School leaving Certificate, one self attested SC/ST/OBC (A) /OBC(B)/PH/BPL Certificates(where it is applicable).
- Original H.S. or Equivalent Exam. Mark Sheet and M.P. Admit for date of Birth.
- Original SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PH/BPL certificate, if applicable.
- Xerox Copies of Money Receipts both Online Registration and Online Admission.(one copy money receipt of Online Registration and Online Admission should be retained by the candidates for future requirement)
* The Candidates who will be eligible to get themselves admitted in Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya as per merit list, must deposit the prescribed fees through online and thereafter they will attend at Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya within scheduled dates for verification of testimonials (after making payment) will be done after commencement of classes, otherwise their candidature for admission will be cancelled without giving any notice.
**The candidate himself/herself must be present during the verification of testimonials. If in any case, due to any emergency (Hospitalization etc.) the candidate could not appear in the classes during verification of testimonials on the stipulated dates, his/her authorized representatives may appear with all original testimonials and supporting documents of hospitalization etc. only.
***The candidate has to submit a cancellation certificate at the time verification of testimonials if he/she was already admitted to another college.
***Under any circumstances, physical attendance of the candidate/guardian in the college will not be entertained.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 50% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Scanned Passport Size coloured photo (max 100KB)
- Scanned signature of candidate (max 100KB)
- Scanned H.S. or Equivalent Mark Sheet (max 100KB)
- Scanned admit card of Class X examination (max 100KB)
- Scanned Caste (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) and PH Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)
- Scanned PH (Physically Handicapped) Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)
Help Line Contacts
- Dr. D. Chatterjee, Principal: 9434366990
- Dr. Bhupen Barman, Assistant Professor in Geography & Administrator: 7679895727
- Prof. Dwijen Singha, Assistant Professor in Bengali & Convener: 8967971912
- Prof. Tapas Barman, Assistant Professor in Sanskrit: 7980995598
- Prof. Biswajit Adhikary, Assistant Professor in History: 9434625573
- Shri Ashok Sarkar, SACT in English: 8250993021
- Shri Sukamal Barman, Non-Teaching Staff: 9064069584