The online application fees for the academic session 2020-21 has been waived from 14.08.2020 onwards as per the Government Notification (Memo no. 43-SS(CS/A)/2020 dated 13.08.2020)
Online Admission Registration Fees:
- Online admission registration fees Rs. 100.00 per Honours subject (If a candidate applies for Honours subject and Programme (General) course simultaneously, he/she will have not to pay any fee for one Programme course as per his/her choice).
- Online admission registration fees Rs. 100.00 per form in Program Course (General).
- Each applicant will have to mention his/her valid E-mail Id and valid mobile numbers while submitting his/her application form at the time of online registration for application of Honours and Program (General) courses for admission related information & updates.
- Students can edit their online application form only after their successful submission of application form, from 11.30 a.m. of 03/12/2020 to 11.59 p.m. of 09/12/2020.
- Students who have passed H.S., or equivalent examinations in 2018, 2019 and 2020 are only eligible to admission.
- Admission into different courses will be STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS. Publication of names in the merit list does not necessarily assure the right of admission in the applied course.
- Students who have passed H.S, or equivalent examinations in 2018, 2019 & 2020 are only eligible to apply for admission to 1st Semester of UG Courses. Only those students who have not applied in any college for Admission to 1st Semester of various courses and also those who had applied but failed to take admission in any college to'1st Semester in various courses are only eligible to apply. Also Students who have taken admission in Program course are eligible to apply for Honours course in the same college. Existing merit lists of various subjects as on 30th Oct, 2020 (date of closing of admission as per Govt. Order) is treated as cancelled.
***IN CASE ANY DISCREPANCY IF FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - All Honours subjects (except Geography): Rs.2535.00
- B.A 1st Year (Honours) - Geography: Rs.3690.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) - Other than Geography: Rs.2210.00
- B.A 1st Year (General) Geography & Physical Education: Rs.2910.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (Honours): Rs.3690.00
- B.Sc. 1st Year (General) Pure Science and Bio Science: Rs.3365.00
- B.Com 1st Year (General): Rs.2340.00
Documents Required at the time of admission
- Admission Form with affixed one colour photograph of the student.
- One self attested Xerox copy of M.P. Admit, one self attested H.S. Mark Sheet, one self attested School leaving Certificate, one self attested SC/ST/OBC (A) /OBC(B)/PH/BPL Certificates(where it is applicable).
- Original H.S. or Equivalent Exam. Mark Sheet and M.P. Admit for date of Birth.
- Original SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PH/BPL certificate, if applicable.
- Xerox Copies of Money Receipts both Online Registration and Online Admission.(one copy money receipt of Online Registration and Online Admission should be retained by the candidates for future requirement)
* The Candidates who will be eligible to get themselves admitted in Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya as per merit list, must deposit the prescribed fees through on line and thereafter they will attend at Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya within scheduled dates for verification of testimonials (after making payment) will be done after commencement of classes, otherwise their candidature for admission will be cancelled without giving any notice.
**The candidate himself/herself must be present during verification of testimonials. If in any case ,due to any emergency (Hospitalization etc.) the candidate could not appear in the classes during verification of testimonials on the stipulated dates, his/her authorized representatives may appear with all original testimonials and supporting documents of hospitalization etc. only.
***The candidate has to submit cancellation certificate at the time verification of testimonials, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
In case of any mistake/error in Provisional merit list published on 28/08/2020, candidates have to contact college through E-mail (applicant must use their registered E-mail id along with their application ID) and submit application addressed to the Principal within 29.08.2020 up to 3 p.m. positively for rectification. College email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Under any circumstances, physical attendance of the candidate/guardian in the college will not be entertained.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 50% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Scanned Passport Size coloured photo (max 100KB)
- Scanned signature of candidate (max 100KB)
- Scanned H.S. or Equivalent Mark Sheet (max 100KB)
- Scanned admit card of Class X examination (max 100KB)
- Scanned Caste (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) and PH Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)
- Scanned PH (Physically Handicapped) Certificate, if applicable (max 100KB)